[Reality] GutenBook

Christopher Armstrong reality@twistedmatrix.com
17 Jun 2002 12:16:57 -0400

    Jp>   Yay, but when you say "for Reality" you really mean you're going to
    Jp> put in a generalized "external information retrieval system" and then
    Jp> give it a GutenBook implementation, right? :)

Perhaps. After looking over some books for a while, it seems the standard is
not as clearly-defined as I hoped. :( So the "information retrieval system"
may just be comprised of a regexp shwacking the (super-long) header of the
text and returning the body. I'll show you once I have the implementation :)

--
                                Chris Armstrong
                         << radix@twistedmatrix.com >>