[Reality] Sound/music in client

Ben "NetJunki" Moore bam98@hampshire.edu
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:56:48 -0400 (EDT)

JMF 2.0 Beta Cross Platform

  Hardware Requirements
    166 MHz Pentium, 160 MHz PowerPC, or 166 MHz UltraSPARCTM
     At least 32 MB RAM

  Software Requirements
    JDKTM 1.1.5 or later (tested on 1.1.5, 1.1.6, 1.1.7, and the JavaTM 2
      platform). Use of a JIT is strongly recommended. JDK 1.1.6 or later
      is required for Y2K compatibility.
    Java 2 or JDK 1.x with Swing 1.1 or above to run JMFRegistry.
    JMF classes (included in this release).
    Optional: Sample applets and applications (included in this release).
    Optional: HotJavaTM Browser 1.1.x (from Sun).
    Optional: Netscape Communicator 4.04 or 4.05 with the JDK 1.1 patch or
              Netscape Communicator 4.06 or later.
    Optional: Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 or later.

Also, check out the supprted media list at:
  http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jmf/2.0/supported.html

Ben
--
/\ \/\ \/\  _`\     Benjamin "Netjunki" Moore