[Reality] Sound/music in client

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:59:43 -0400 (EDT)

A few problems with that:

	* JMF doesn't support MP3 or Linux, last I checked

	* MacOS doesn't even have a 1.2 JVM, so that will make the JMF
	useless even if it is xp...

Am I wrong on either of these?

----
The Tao is like a glob pattern:             It is masked but always present.
used but never used up.                     I don't know who built to it.
It is like the extern void:                 It came before the first kernel.
filled with infinite possibilities.         [glyph@twistedmatrix.com]