[Reality] Markov/Probability tables added

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 03:08:12 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 23 Dec 1999, Michael Dartt wrote:

> I've added a MarkovTable class to twisted.util.

[ pedagogy omitted ]

Well, that's neat =)

Does anybody else know what to do with this?  I must say, even with the
documentation and mike's announcement I'm pretty lost ... I mean, I now
know what it's theoretically possible to do with this, but I have no idea
what exactly would be necessary to do it.

----
The Tao is like a glob pattern:             It is masked but always present.
used but never used up.                     I don't know who built to it.
It is like the extern void:                 It came before the first kernel.
filled with infinite possibilities.         [glyph@twistedmatrix.com]