[Reality] Update, Re: [Reality] what's wrong with my setup?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 22:52:37 -0500 (EST)

Something seems to be wrong with the jarfile, not the scripts or the
packaging.  If I replace faucet.jar with the contents of jar cf * in
javaclasses after doing 'make clean; make' in source.

What class isn't being found?  On what line of what file?  Augh!

----
The Tao is like a glob pattern:             It is masked but always present.
used but never used up.                     I don't know who built to it.
It is like the extern void:                 It came before the first kernel.
filled with infinite possibilities.         [glyph@twistedmatrix.com]