[Inheritance] Hiya

Aaron Diggs akstcgnnhmnsdgs at gnnh.com
Tue Nov 7 19:37:36 CST 2006

"THESUBWAY.COM" PUT MPRG ON THIER “HOT STOCKS” LIST
AFTER WILLIAM MORRIS AGENCY ANNOUNCED IT WILL BE
SELLING RIGHTS TO NEW SUTHERLAND MOVIE!

Company:   The Motion Picture Group Inc.
Symbol: MPRG
Price: $0.32 UP Today
Rec ommendation: ST RON G-B UY

Time to move fast. HUGE announcements on MPRG today. MPRG announced that
William Morris Agency, the worlds largest and most diverse talent agency will be
selling the rights to the new Keifer Sutherland movie at the 2006 American Film
Market. That market closes on the 8th so this deal will be done by end of tomorrow.

This is so hot, everyone os getting in while they can and the market
watchers are labeling this as the next winner. Watch the trailer at
"www.itrustyoutokillmethemovie.com" and get in on MPRG first thing Wed, Morning!.

I hope it was a helper news. I'll email or fax you later next week.

Aaron Diggs.

"i am exceedingly gratified," said bingley, "by your converting what my friend says into a

adieu, wishing her every enjoyment, reminding her of what she was to expect in lady catherine de
astonishment did elizabeth see that her new acquaintance was at least as much embarrassed as herself.

effort for conversation with a woman who was now more than usually insolent and disagreeable.
"indeed i do not dare."
"it shows an affection for her sister that is very pleasing," said bingley.
"and remember that i have not much reason for supposing it to be bingley. what he told me was
close it with a call at the parsonage. are you going much farther?"

be repugnant to her feeling; and it was now heightened into somewhat of a friendlier nature, by the

"no, no; stay where you are. you are charmingly grouped, and appear to uncommon advantage.