[Glyph-discuss] institutional winter

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph-discuss@twistedmatrix.com
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 12:45:57 -0600 (CST)

----Security_Multipart(Sat_Jan_11_12:45:57_2003_508)--

Well, I'm up in sunny Cambridge, MA for the next 3 weeks, at least.  The last
minute reversal of travel plans got reversed after all :-).  I may be spending
a jaunt down near NYC for a few days as well, I'm not sure about that yet.

My luggage was delayed (not lost!, they promise me) in transit.  Right now I'm
still waiting on the delivery, and I'm pretty unhappy about that.  This luggage
is by far the most expensive luggage I've put on a plane -- my PS2 is in there.

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Travelling Sorcerer  |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |