|Version 7 (modified by tom.prince, 21 months ago) (diff)|
Always run buildbot against a branch before merging it it trunk.
- Get force-build.
- pip install twisted-dev-tools to get
- Run the script on your branch with force-build [-b <branch name>] [-t <tests>] [--comment '<Comment>']
- The current branch will be used by default, if you are using a GitMirror
- Otherwise, /branches/ will be added automically, if it is not present.
- Look at the results at the URL http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/boxes-supported?branch=/branches/<branch name>
- This link is printed by force-build
- The latest trunk build can been viewed at http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/boxes-supported?branch=/trunk