For interacting with the twisted community members, you have several options:
If you want to participate in Twisted's community or development, you probably want to join the main mailing list:
There are also more specific lists, if your interest is narrower:
- twisted-web - web-specific technologies, including twisted as WSGI, twisted.web, klein, and treq
- twisted-jabber - xmpp-related projects, including twisted.words.protocols.jabber.
You can subscribe to these mailing lists using the web interfaces linked above.
Stack Overflow is a programming Q & A site. You can find Twisted-related questions there, often with answers:
irc.freenode.net (more about the Freenode IRC network)
For support, you can join one of several channels:
- #twisted | Logs - support for Twisted and its ecosystem
- #twisted.web | Logs - support for Twisted Web, and ecosystem projects such as Treq and Klein; both for development with it and deploying it
- #divmod - support for and development of technologies related to Twisted such as the Nevow templating system.
If you're working on Twisted, you should join the development channel.
Read Planet Twisted.