|Version 1 (modified by 9 years ago) (diff),|
The Twisted Show Workflow
- Get approval, schedule the interview, obtain links and background information
- Create a list of questions, topics to cover, etc., optionally sharing them with the interviewee
- Conduct the interview, recording the conversation (AudioHijack + Skype are a good set of tools on Mac OS X)
- Create a wiki page with a page name of the form "InterviewPERSONORGNAMEYYYYMM"
- Add a section describing the person or organization
- Provide a list of the people interviewed as well as who conducted the interview
- For the body of the wiki page, follow the instructions below, depending upon the medium
- At the end of the body, add a section for "Resources", to include such things as company links, news articles, other interviews, blogs, software projects, etc.
Text Media: Transcripts
This one's easy:
- Transcribe the text and edit it.
- Paste it to the wiki page, bolding the questions for easy visual cueing by readers.
Audio Media: Podcasts
This one's much more involved:
- Save the audio interview as .ogg, editing out as much noise as possible
- Upload the audio files to archive.org using the tmlabs account (contact oubiwann for user/password info)