|Version 9 (modified by jml, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Twisted Sprint 2009
- Where: Boston
- When: September 28th - October 2nd
- Coordinator: jml.
To be worth it at all, the sprint should be a week long. However, perhaps it should start on a Wednesday on go into a weekend in order to give more people a chance to attend. Thoughts?
To be decided.
Need a volunteer to organize this.
- Under 1000 Open Tickets
- General twistd improvements, logging in particular
- conch bugs fixing
- Any bugs that will make some buildbot slaves green (and kill intermittent failures)
- Maybe twisted web client?
- glyph says, "Even more specifically: I recommend that we dedicate at least one day of the sprint purely to triage."
- Name (definite|tentative; need travel assistance?)
- Jonathan Lange (tentative; yes)
- Jamu Kakar (tentative; probably not)
- Paul Swartz (tentative; no; Wed-Fri only)
- Thijs Triemstra (tentative; ?)
- Steve Steiner (definite; no)
- Raymond Cote (tentative; no; "a day or two")
- Michael Hudson (tentative; yes)
- Thomas Hervé (tentative; yes)
- Glyph Lefkowitz (definite; no)
- Itamar Shtull-Trauring (definite; no)
If you definitely cannot attend, please list your name here.