Forgot your password?
Next Change →
side by side
lines around each change
White space changes
03/19/2013 02:58:26 AM (
Information for committers.
* Alternatively, assign it to someone who has already agreed to review it.
* Write a comment with any relevant information for the reviewer.
* If you are a Twisted committer:
* Make sure your code is in a branch.
* Make sure the 'branch' field on the ticket corresponds to the branch where the code is checked in.
* Force a build of your branch. Do this by following these steps:
* Go to the [http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/boxes-supported?branch=trunk&num_builds=10 Latest Builds] page linked from [http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/]
* (If you know where the `force-builds.py` script is, you can run it instead, but if you know that, chances are you don't need to read this.)
* The username is "twisted" and the password is "matrix"; fill out the form in the upper-left-hand of the page, and log in. (The only "security" here is to stop spammers from overloading the buildbots by submitting every form; the real security of the buildbot is in the fact that only committers can upload code it will run, so don't worry.)
* Look in the upper-right-hand corner of the page; you should see a text area that says "branch". Type the absolute path of your branch, (such as: `/branches/my-feature-7654`) into that field, and click "force".
* Copy the URL of the page you are sent to, and paste it into a comment on your ticket linking the text "build results", like this: `[http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/boxes-supported?branch=%2Fbranches%2Fmy-feature-4321 Build Results]`
* Make sure that it's green!
== Reviewers: How to review a change ==
Site design credits