|Version 6 (modified by cyli, 4 years ago) (diff)|
You want to contribute to Twisted. You've read Contributing To Twisted Labs. But where do you start?
- Have a look at the list of outstanding easy tickets
- If you cannot find a ticket, you can always file and fix a documentation syntax bug. These types of bugs are ideal because they give you experience with the contribution process, and they don't require unit tests or additional documentation.
- Go to the latest trunk builds on buildbot
- Select the latest documentation build. That is, click on the topmost number (e.g. "16166") in the leftmost green box next to the word "documentation"
- Under "Steps and Logfiles", under "api-documentation", click on the link to "pydoctor errors" (or just search the page for "pydoctor errors". That should give you a list of errors along with file names and line numbers. (Here is a link to the latest pydoctor errors as of 04 April 2012 22:56 -0800)
- Get an account on trac, if you don't already have one.
- File a ticket for one file or module and submit a patch.