|Version 1 (modified by tom.prince, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Some notes on what whill be required to upgrade trac:
trac-admin config/trac-env/ upgrade trac-admin config/trac-env/ wiki upgrade # I'm not sure where, or how much of the generated stuff we need. # Some of this probably needs to be put in t-web/trac-files trac-admin config/trac-env/ deploy ???? # I haven't tried this, since the server I tested on doesn't have a copy of the appropriate svn repo. trac-admin /path/to/projenv repository resync '*'
- /trac/reports - The new formatting has lots of junk.
- Our custom template in t-web/trac-files/templates/site.html is incompatible.
- The ticket page won't display.
- The WikiStart page has an annoying wiki:WikiStart in the upper left hand corner. (and every other page) This is probably just that the appropriate css classes changed?
- Reports my need updating to reflect microsecond timestamps (see the upgrade guide)
- Possibly remove prermission:
for perm in BROWSER_VIEW CHANGESET_VIEW FILE_VIEW LOG_VIEW; do trac-admin config/trac-env permission remove $perm done
- Updates post-commit hook. See here and here.