|Version 1 (modified by exarkun, 2 years ago)|
IReactorTCP.connectTCP will be extended with these (backwards compatible) changes:
- An IPv6 address literal, optionally(?) with a percent-embedded scopeid will be allowed as the value of the host parameter
- The bindAddress parameter will accept 4-tuples. The first element is an address like the above, the other three are port number, flow info, and scope id.
- (Maybe bindAddress values shouldn't be tuples but should be nice structured objects instead)
- If host is IPv6, bindAddress must be as well, and vice versa.
IReactorTCP.listenTCP will be extended with these (backwards compatible) changes:
- interface will accept an ipv6 address literal value like the one described above
- The default listen address will still be INADDR_ANY (this is a non-change; pass "::" if you want IPv6 servers, or see the high level APIs)
IReactorUDP.listenUDP will be extended in an analogous way to IReactorTCP.listenTCP