|Version 1 (modified by ashfall, 23 months ago) (diff)|
Ways in which you can help
Text from Donate
Report bugs/file tickets
- Search the bugtracker for any existing tickets that are similar to the ones you are planning to file.
- You can also use Google with your search query followed by the site:http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket parameter.
- If you didn't find an existing ticket, discuss it with the Twisted Community.
- Basic instructions before you start.
- Prepare. (Links to other development process related documentation - redundancy)
- Understand the development process. (Links to UQDS and Review Process)
- Also, possibly tl;dr review process
- News files! (already linked from the links above - repeating for emphasis0
- Submit for review (May contain redundant steps)
If you have commit access:
- Read CommitterChecklist.
- Twisted and SVN (howto).
Review a Ticket
- Code Review (i.e. Divmod's description of what a code review is).
- Review Process explained in detail.
Other ways to contribute
Text from OtherWaystoContribute