- 20:53 Specification/DeclarativeMonkeyPatching edited by
- 20:21 Ticket #2598 (Monkey-patching support code) created by
- Unit tests often end up doing a lot of monkey-patching. We could make it a …
- 11:56 Ticket #2597 (trac: TypeError: <lambda>() got multiple values for keyword argument 'asc') closed by
- wontfix: This is a trac defect. Please see http://trac.edgewall.com/
- 11:36 Ticket #2597 (trac: TypeError: <lambda>() got multiple values for keyword argument 'asc') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== Go to http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/report/13 …
- 10:51 Ticket #2596 (Questionable priority assigned to _allowedMethods in ...) created by
- The _allowedMethods attribute may give the incorrect impression that …
- 08:59 Changeset  by
Test the fun and insane possibility of slots attribute, some cleanups.
- 07:35 Changeset  by
Try to not put it back
- 06:47 Changeset  by
Small note about default values
- 06:45 Changeset  by
Apply review comments
- 06:22 Ticket #2595 (sftp and ftp should share (possibly via adapter) same filesystem interface) created by
- Both conch sftp and the ftp servers have filesystem abstraction …
- 06:19 Changeset  by
Patch web2 demo file
Locate certificate used in web2 demo using util.sibpath.
- 06:00 Changeset  by
- 06:00 Changeset  by
- 05:57 Changeset  by
Branching to 'logfile-full-path-2575-2'
- 04:46 Changeset  by
Some docs, typos, and fix test_stateful
- 04:31 Changeset  by
Restore support for the old-style of Trial reporter plugin, and issue
deprecation warnings when each one is found.
- 03:54 Ticket #2594 (Very very basic SCP support) created by
- The following is a basic SCP client for conch. It is only capable of …
- 03:22 Changeset  by
- 03:06 Changeset  by
- 03:03 Changeset  by
Some cleanups and typos
- 02:59 Changeset  by
Woot. Twisted got released.
- 02:58 Changeset  by
Remove hasattr call, refactor test_threads to add some docs
- 02:49 Changeset  by
Return an errback instead of raising an error in openForWriting,
change the behavior in RETR/STOR, add a test.
- 02:13 Ticket #2580 (twisted.web2.stream infinite loop) closed by
- duplicate: OK, found an error/a solution for my special case: As I implemented …
- 02:13 Changeset  by
Change a docstring, use trial assert, correct a typo.
- 02:04 Ticket #2539 (Add epoll reactor to the choosing-reactor doc) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Merge epoll-doc-2539 Author: therve Reviewer: exarkun Fixes …
- 02:04 Changeset  by
Add epoll reactor to the choosing-reactor documentation.
- 02:01 Ticket #2585 (words examples index is missing some links) closed by
- fixed: Done in .
- 01:59 Changeset  by
Patch words examples index
Add misssing links in index file for examples of twisted.words.
- 01:56 Ticket #1844 (StringTransport should behave more like a real transport) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Merge stringtransport-fix-1844-2 Authors: washort, therve …
- 01:56 Changeset  by
Authors: washort, therve
Fix StringTransport from proto_helpers: raises a TypeError when unicode is
passed, so that it behaves more like a real transport.
- 19:48 Ticket #2593 ([USE CASE] Virtual file system for SFTP service) created by
- The SFTP service we provide does not serve files directly from the …
- 19:45 Ticket #2592 ([USE CASE] Responding to authentication events) created by
- Conch's API needs to be structured so that developers can easily respond …
- 19:43 Ticket #2591 ([USE CASE] XML-RPC driven authentication) created by
- For Launchpad, we use Conch to provide an SFTP server to our users. They …
- 19:41 Ticket #2590 ([USE CASE] SFTP server) created by
- We use Conch to run an SFTP server. The only service we provide is SFTP. …
- 17:35 Ticket #2589 (trial --help should warn of the dangers of --temp-directory) created by
- Nyah, nyah, no bug description for you.
- 16:57 Ticket #2588 (Quick way of telling which release a revision came under) created by
- Often it would be nice to know when a particular change hit the outside …
- 15:48 Changeset  by
- 12:27 Changeset  by
- 12:26 Changeset  by
merge forward, resolve conflicts
- 12:26 Changeset  by
Branching to 'stringtransport-fix-1844-2'
- 10:55 Changeset  by
minor docstring adjustment
- 09:44 Ticket #2574 (improve twistd logging setup factoring to remove duplicate code and ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Merge refactor-twistd-logging-2574 Author: exarkun Reviewer: …
- 09:44 Changeset  by
Move the logging system initialization calls out of the platform-specific
ApplicationRunner subclasses and into the base class so that it can be
customized more easily.
- 09:12 Changeset  by
get rid of _postApplication, rename _startLogging to startLogging
- 07:35 Ticket #2587 (twisted.conch.manhole.Manhole.__init__ passes extra arguments to parent ...) created by
- None of Manhole's base classes implements __init__ or cares about the …
- 07:42 Ticket #2586 (twisted.python.logfile.LogFile's defaultMode parameter is undocumented, ...) created by
- Undocumented and untested speak for themselves. Regarding insecure, the …
- 06:31 Changeset  by
the joy of punctuation
- 06:15 Changeset  by
Add extra args to fromFullPath, test it.
- 03:43 Ticket #2585 (words examples index is missing some links) created by
- 3 examples are missing:jabber_client.py, pb_client.py, xmpp_client.py
- 02:57 Ticket #2584 (Possible intermittent failure in twisted.test.test_modules) created by
- While running the full test suite under Python 2.5, I got this error …
- 02:36 Changeset  by
Some more tests
- 02:26 Changeset  by
Use callables instead of 'int'/'float'
- 00:42 Ticket #2583 (Documentation "deferredindepth" illustrative diagrams) created by
- The section is at first somewhat confusing since it's not clear what the …
- 00:40 Ticket #2582 (Documentation "deferredindepth.html" incorrect output) created by
- The output of the section "Handling an exception and continuing on" is …
- 22:47 Changeset  by
Some unittests for WrappingFactory and WrappingProtocol
- 22:25 Changeset  by
Merge forward so that we can run trial.
- 22:22 Changeset  by
Branching to 'endpoints-1442-2'
- 20:35 Ticket #2581 (Unhandled CannotListenError in DNS query) created by
- A user of my program sent this traceback to me. It looks like it's …
- 10:38 Changeset  by
Add a type info in optParameters, some docs and tests
- 05:51 Ticket #2580 (twisted.web2.stream infinite loop) created by
- I'm trying to write a "streaming XMLRPC server" - thus I modified …
- 10:38 Changeset  by
Branching to 'usage-typed-739'
- 10:35 Changeset  by
Use new LogFile method, add deprecation, cleanups
- 10:28 Ticket #2579 (Race condition with connector.stopConnecting) created by
- When you call stopConnecting on a Connector, any DNS lookup in progress is …
- 05:42 Changeset  by
Create the client module
- 03:08 Changeset  by
Add init files, some cleanups
- 02:34 Changeset  by
Apply terry's modifications