Add narrative documentation showing how to use twisted.names to create a custom server
|Reported by:||rwall||Owned by:||rwall|
(diff, github, buildbot, log)
The twisted.names narrative documentation shows how to load an authoritative server from a pyzone file and twistd.
But it doesn't demonstrate how t.names.authority can be used to create a custom authoritative server.
Nor does it show how authoritative server can be combined with other resolvers and how certain results can be overridden.
hynek showed me (rwall) some interesting example code at the Bristol sprint which would be a good starting point for this ticket.
Change History (12)
Changed 11 months ago by rwall
comment:1 Changed 11 months ago by rwall
- Owner set to rwall
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Add narrative documentation showing how to use twisted.names.authority to create a custom authoritative server to Add narrative documentation showing how to use twisted.names to create a custom server
comment:3 Changed 11 months ago by rwall
- Branch changed from branches/custom-server-documentation-6864 to branches/custom-server-documentation-6864-2
comment:4 Changed 11 months ago by rwall
- Keywords review added
- Owner rwall deleted
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:6 follow-up: ↓ 8 Changed 11 months ago by khorn
- Keywords review removed
- Owner changed from khorn to rwall