Add Python 3 requirements to coding standard
|Reported by:||itamar||Owned by:||exarkun|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||Python 3.3 Minimal|
(github, coverage, patch, buildbot, log)
All new code should be, at the very least, non-conflicting with Python 3. The coding standard should be updated appropriately. Some, but not all, items include:
- All byte strings must start with b.
- Exceptions must be caught except Exception as e.
- Use of new functions and classes in twisted.python.compat, e.g. unicode.
- All modules must have the division __future__.
Change History (4)
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by itamar
- Keywords review removed
- Owner changed from itamar to exarkun
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.