Hostname verification for HTTPS URIs in twisted.web.client.Agent.
|Reported by:||glyph||Owned by:||glyph|
|Cc:||ivank, hynek, Alex, Julian||Branch:||
(github, patch, buildbot, log)
|Author:||hynek, itamarst, dreid, glyph||Launchpad Bug:|
When we implemented HTTPS for the new client API, we left out any form of hostname verification or certificate checking.
We should support it in some way.
Change History (63)
comment:23 Changed 22 months ago by hynek
- Branch changed from branches/hostname-verification-4888 to branches/hostname-verification-4888-2
comment:37 Changed 20 months ago by dreid
- Branch changed from branches/hostname-verification-4888-2 to branches/agent-contextFactory-hostname-4888
comment:41 Changed 19 months ago by glyph
- Branch changed from branches/agent-contextFactory-hostname-4888 to branches/redux-4888
comment:58 Changed 19 months ago by glyph
- Milestone set to Twisted-14.0.0
- Type changed from regression to defect
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.