_c_urlarg.c tests should be in the core, not in web
|Reported by:||spiv||Owned by:|
(diff, github, buildbot, log)
_c_urlarg.c is part of the core (it is in twisted/protocols), but its unit tests are in twisted/web/test/test_http.py. Those tests should be in the core somewhere instead.
This was originally mentioned in #4142.
Change History (22)
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by jesstess
- Cc jessica.mckellar@… added
- Keywords review removed
- Owner changed from jesstess to PenguinOfDoom
comment:14 Changed 4 years ago by pahan
- Branch changed from branches/curlarg-tests-4162 to branches/curlarg-eliminate-4162
comment:17 Changed 4 years ago by lvh
- Owner changed from lvh to PenguinOfDoom
- Status changed from assigned to new
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.