doc/ directory should contain a brief explanation of how to generate the documentation from it
|Reported by:||glyph||Owned by:|
branch-diff, diff-cov, branch-cov, buildbot
If someone came along and wanted to help maintain the twisted documentation (wouldn't that be great?), they would probably not be able to guess the options to lore which would allow them to produce HTML or PDF documentation like the versions that we have on the website and proofread their markup.
There should be a README.txt that explains "run lore like this, in this directory".
I am assigning this to radix to make sure that this document is at least vaguely congruent, in any relevant way, with the way the documentation is generated for release.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by thijs
- Cc thijs added
- Keywords documentation added
- Owner changed from radix to thijs
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by thijs
- Keywords review added
- Owner thijs deleted
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by glyph
- Summary changed from doc/ directory should contain a brief explanation of how to run lore on it to doc/ directory should contain a brief explanation of how to generate the documentation from it