#3266 enhancement new
Provide tools for managing new deprecation policy
|Reported by:||jml||Owned by:|
(diff, github, buildbot, log)
Twisted has recently adopted a new deprecation policy (see thread starting at http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2008-April/017497.html).
We need to have tools to make following this policy as easy as pie.
Change History (19)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by exarkun
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by radix
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by exarkun
- Owner changed from jml to exarkun
- Status changed from reopened to new
comment:11 Changed 6 years ago by exarkun
- Branch changed from branches/deprecation-tool-3266 to branches/deprecation-tool-3266-2
comment:14 Changed 6 years ago by exarkun
- Branch changed from branches/deprecation-tool-3266-2 to branches/deprecation-tool-3266-3
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.