trial writes warnings to stdout
|Reported by:||exarkun||Owned by:|
This is weird because the default for warnings is to end up on stderr.
Another problem with this code is that it allows warnings to mess up the formatting done by the reporter. The runner really shouldn't be writing things to stdout, only the reporter should do that.
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by glyph
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 18 months ago by Julian
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:5 Changed 18 months ago by glyph
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from reopened to closed