Small error in the documentation for pb
|Reported by:||njal||Owned by:|
(github, coverage, patch, buildbot, log)
I was looking at the documentation for t.s.pb today (for Copyable specifically), and after following the pb-intro-howto, I found the following small issues:
flavors.setCopierForClass(Foo, RemoteFoo) # (or even setUnjellyableForClass)
As it stands now, using str(Foo), will result the follow if defined in module 'model':
twisted.spread.jelly.InsecureJelly: Module model not allowed (in type model.Foo).
I have not checked this with any other python-version than python 2.5.1 on OS X Leopard.
Also, the docstring for this function: http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/browser/trunk/twisted/spread/jelly.py#L191 refers to MyCopier, but this probably should read MyJellier?
197 198 jellier.setUnjellyableForClass('module.package.Class', MyJellier). 199 200 Call this at the module level immediately after its class 201 definition. MyCopier should be a subclass of RemoteCopy.
Change History (12)
Changed 8 years ago by njal
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by exarkun
- Owner changed from warner to exarkun
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by exarkun
- Keywords review added
- Owner exarkun deleted
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:6 Changed 8 years ago by exarkun
- Branch changed from branches/setcopierforclass-docs-3054 to branches/setcopierforclass-docs-3054-2
comment:7 Changed 8 years ago by exarkun
- Branch changed from branches/setcopierforclass-docs-3054-2 to branches/setcopierforclass-docs-3054-3