I can't seem to run the Twisted tests without hitting an intermittent failure on my Windows machine
|Reported by:||Glyph||Owned by:|
|Cc:||therve, Trent.Nelson, Jean-Paul Calderone||Branch:||
branch-diff, diff-cov, branch-cov, buildbot
Although our Windows buildslave reports test successes most of the time these days, I have found that the tests will fairly reliably hit at least one intermittent failure on my desktop installation of Windows.
I don't particularly like the scope of ticket, but one of my new years' resolutions is to avoid letting process anxieties get in the way of useful work. This ticket may just be closed as "invalid" eventually. For now it should serve as an anchor point to discuss the issues that I've found and link them to the appropriate, hopefully pre-existing tickets, and to give me a ticket number so I can make a branch to put the fixes I've made.