words.protocols.jabber.sasl uses base64.b64encode, which breaks compatibility with Python 2.3.x
|Reported by:||murphy_slaw||Owned by:||ralphm|
|Cc:||murphy_slaw, ralphm, itamarst, therve||Branch:|
Twisted 2.5.0 release notes say:
"Twisted is an event-based framework for internet applications which
works on Python 2.3.x, 2.4.x, and 2.5.x."
words/protocols/jabber/sasl.py, line 101, calls base64.b64encode, which doesn't exist in Python 2.3.x.
Replacing b64encode with the base64.encodestring seems to fix the problem.
Change History (7)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by ralphm
- Cc murphy_slaw ralphm itamarst added
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by ralphm
- Keywords review added
- Milestone set to Words-0.6
- Owner changed from ralphm to itamarst
- Priority changed from normal to highest
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by therve
- Cc therve added
- Keywords review removed
- Owner changed from itamarst to ralphm