test_threads.ReactorThreadsTestCase is very fragile
|Reported by:||therve||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by therve)
While debugging with threads, and looking at #1115, I got some problems with test_threads.ReactorThreadsTestCase: 2 test methods can't be run alone (testCallInThread and testWakerOverflow), because reactor doesn't seem to be initialized like it should be.
In fact, the tests run well by luck due to the order chosen by trial.
- trial twisted.test.test_threads.ReactorThreadsTestCase.testCallInThread
- trial twisted.test.test_threads.ReactorThreadsTestCase.testWakerOverflow
- Rename testCallFromThread to testCallInThread and testCallInThread to testCallFromThread, and the test suite doesn't pass anymore (trial twisted.test.test_threads.ReactorThreadsTestCase)
I didn't find an easy way to correct this (if this isn't a known problem).
Change History (12)
Changed 10 years ago by therve
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by therve
- Owner changed from glyph to therve
- Priority changed from low to normal
comment:4 Changed 10 years ago by therve
- Cc exarkun added
- Keywords review added; test_threads removed
- Owner therve deleted
- Priority changed from normal to highest
comment:7 Changed 10 years ago by exarkun
- Keywords review removed
- Owner changed from exarkun to therve