twisted.web2 should be as fast or faster than twisted.web
|Reported by:||itamarst||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by glyph)
It's unclear what needs doing in order to speed things up. One specific complaint is from Zope3, where the WSGI code comes in to play.
For web2 to declare victory and leave, however, there is a specific milestone here: we have to create specific benchmarks that indicate that it is equivalent or superior in performance for basic request handling as web.
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by glyph
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone set to Web2-Gold-Master
- Summary changed from twisted.web2 should run faster to twisted.web2 should be as fast or faster than twisted.web
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by exarkun
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed