#1490 enhancement new
Allow twistd to "run" packages, e.g. 'twistd run mypackage --port 8080'
|Reported by:||itamarst||Owned by:|
|Cc:||glyph, radix, exarkun, itamarst, jknight, edsuom, therve, mmoya@…||Branch:||
(diff, github, buildbot, log)
|Author:||radix, therve||Launchpad Bug:|
Description (last modified by jknight)
Change History (63)
comment:5 Changed 8 years ago by itamarst
- Summary changed from Pluggable application loaders for twistd to Allow twistd to "run" packages, e.g. 'twistd mypackage --port 8080'
comment:16 Changed 7 years ago by radix
- Summary changed from Allow twistd to "run" packages, e.g. 'twistd mypackage --port 8080' to Allow twistd to "run" packages, e.g. 'twistd run mypackage --port 8080'
Changed 7 years ago by therve
comment:26 Changed 6 years ago by therve
- Keywords review added
- Owner radix deleted
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:29 Changed 6 years ago by therve
- Branch changed from branches/run-plugin-1490 to branches/run-plugin-1490-2
Changed 6 years ago by exarkun
comment:48 Changed 3 years ago by radix
- Branch changed from branches/run-plugin-1490-2 to branches/run-plugin-1490-3
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.