[Twisted-web] [MIGRATION COMPLETE] Changes to Twisted's Trac (GitHub Authentication)

Amber "Hawkie" Brown hawkowl at atleastfornow.net
Wed Apr 27 05:45:52 MDT 2016

I would like to note that this migration has now finished, and you can now log in via GitHub. Legacy logins have been disabled, and previous admin accounts (except for a current handful) have been revoked in the name of minimising our security surface; if you once had access to our Trac and would like to still use it, please let me know what your GitHub user account is, and I can set those permissions back up.

- Amber