[Twisted-web] web UI example for Twisted application

Benjamin BERTRAND beenje at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 14:44:52 MDT 2015

Hello,

I have a Twisted network application that I deployed as a twistd plugin.
I have different configuration files defining several parameters including some Redis pub/sub channels.
Today I use a script to stop and start the plugin with the proper configuration file.
I’d like to make a web UI to be able to change the configuration of the application.

I already saw some people asking about that but I haven’t found any example.
Could anyone point me to some examples of a Twisted application with a web UI?

I have developed some Flask web app, so I think it would be easier for me to start with Klein.
But I’m not against trying Nevow (Twisted docs recommend it for this purpose).

Thanks

Benjamin