[Twisted-web] Twisted.Web and Jinja2

Lucas Taylor ltaylor.volks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 13:39:16 MDT 2013

On Jun 20, 2013, at 12:29 PM, Jo as Queeniebee wrote:

> When I share my code, is it better include a pastebin link or within the message?

Pastebins tend to disappear, so including a http://sscce.org/ in the message itself is better. You can always _additionally_ include a pastebin, but it's much better if the message contains all of the context needed to understand it. If I have to seek out a pastebin to review your code and it's down or deleted, I'll probably just ignore the thread. Also consider future readers of the list...it's very frustrating to find that a critical part of a conversation has gone missing.

Also, in keeping with the idea that the message should be easy to understand and follow, the preference and convention for Twisted mailing lists is to bottom-post (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting). Notice I've snipped out all of the extraneous stuff unrelated to this reply and just focused on your question.

Lucas