[Twisted-web] Connection Pool?

Benjamin Schollnick benjamin at schollnick.net
Tue Jun 11 16:53:27 MDT 2013

Folks,

I am a little confused, and I haven't been able to find anything in the Twisted docs regarding this?

pool = threadpool.ThreadPool ()
root = Resource ()
root.putChild ("resources", File( server_root + os.sep + "resources") )
root.putChild ("thumbnails", File( server_root + os.sep + "thumbnails") )
root.putChild ("templates", File( server_root + os.sep + "templates") )
root.putChild ("albums", Gallery() )
factory = Site ( root )
print "Listening on Port 8888..."
reactor.listenTCP ( 8888, factory)
reactor.run()

I can't find how to add a ThreadPool to a standard reactor?
And how can I check or set Keep alive for the TCP connections?

	- Benjamin