[Twisted-web] file upload with twisted

Аркадий Левин poisonoff at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 04:25:21 EST 2013

I resolve same problem in self project, reimplement method
handleContentChunk in server.Request

My code:

<code># For maximum
	handleContentChunkLength = 0

	def handleContentChunk(self, data):
		"""
		Write a chunk of data.
		"""
		self.handleContentChunkLength += len(data)

		if self.handleContentChunkLength >= WEB_LIMIT_REQUEST_SIZE:
			self.transport.write(b"HTTP/1.1 413 Request Entity Too Large\r\n\r\n")
			self.transport.loseConnection()

			# Raise to log error
			raise ValueError('Maximum length equal')

		self.content.write(data)</code>