[Twisted-web] Can i inherit the twisted.web.http.Request.requestReceived ??

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Apr 18 05:43:49 EDT 2013

On 07:36 am, xxy-php at qq.com wrote:
>Can i inherit the twisted.web.http.Request.requestReceived ??

Subclasses inherit all methods from base classes automatically.  So I
don't see what would stop you from inheriting this method if you
subclass twisted.web.http.Request.

You might get more helpful information if you explain what you actually
want to achieve, though.  See http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-
questions.html and http:/sscce.org/ for some tips.
>my code is here. You can download it.
>http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=569597&uk=926264233

Unfortunately I can't read the UI on that page, so I can't actually
download it.  A good example will fit inline in an email, though.

Jean-Paul