[Twisted-web] [Twisted-Python] Speed of rendering?

Peter Westlake peter.westlake at pobox.com
Mon Sep 3 10:50:43 EDT 2012

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012, at 20:14, Peter Westlake wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 22, 2012, at 15:27, Glyph wrote:

> > > There's a profiler? There's a profiler! There it is,
> > > right up there at the top of the man page! Thank you!
> >
> > Not only is there a profiler, there's benchmarks!
> >
> > 	<http://speed.twistedmatrix.com/timeline/>
> >
> > Maybe you could add one for twisted.web.template rendering speed?

Okay, I've found out how to use the profiler (though I never did
find out what I did wrong the first time) and I'm reading the docs
about how to interpret the results. The benchmark code doesn't look
as though it uses the profiler, just times a number of repetitions
 - is that right? So a benchmark for t.w.template would consist of
some functions that called flatten() once each?

Peter.