[Twisted-web] HomeMatic - xmlrpc twisted !!

vinod kumar vk.86.811 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 20:11:52 EDT 2012

Hi,

        So, can you help me out with small issue now? While creating
xml-rpc twisted server, can I assin ip-address and port where I want to
deploy server finally?

What I mean is : I want to keep my server at ipadress1 , port1. I wrote
some code on my localhost. One way is to put this server code on some
computer which is on i[adress1, port1. Is there any way to associate our
server to listen on  ipaddress1 and port1 by running on my computer itself.

In server code, when I start the service, only port is there and no ip
adress is required.

"   s = strports.service('ssl:'+port+'
:privateKey='+privateKey+':certKey='+certKey, channel.HTTPFactory(site))
      return s
"

Thanks,
Vinod