[Twisted-web] Leaf Resources with child Leaf Resources

Jacek Furmankiewicz jacek99 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 13:09:13 EST 2012

Sorry, let me be more clear:

I have a Resource let's say CustomerRestService which is a leaf and handles
everything related to '/customer'
Then I want a CustomerAddressRestService Resource, which is also a leaf and
should handle everything related to '/customer/<customerId>/address'.

So I need a leaf Resource (i.e. it actually intercepts GET/POST/PUT/DELETE
requests to the root '/customer' URL)
with a child leaf Resource (which intercepts the GET/POST/PUT/DELETE
requests to its root '/customer/<customerId>/address' URL).

Twisted does not really allow for nested leaf resources, but REST is all
about nested URL schemes, e.g.

Customer -> Customer Address
Customer -> Customer Phone
Customer -> Customer Invoice -> Customer Payment

etc.

Taking CorePost out of the picture and just going back to raw twisted.web,
how would you recommend that be done?

Jacek