[Twisted-web] Get access to Avatar from Resource object?

Jacek Furmankiewicz jacek99 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:46:40 EST 2012

I am a bit more confused after this than before :-)

How can Avatar be a resource? It represents the actual user, correct?
Isnt' there a concept of a Principal / User that has nothing to do with
actual URL responses / routing / etc.

Sorry if I am asking basic questions, but sometimes it is hard to figure
out from the high-level docs how all the pieces fit together...

Thank you in advance
Jacek