[Twisted-web] Twisted 12.3.0 released

Thomas Hervé therve at free.fr
Wed Dec 26 08:21:22 EST 2012

On behalf of Twisted Matrix Laboratories, I am pleased to announce, in
extremis, the release of Twisted 12.3.

161 tickets are closed by this release, with the following highlights:

 * Support for local parallel testing in trial

 * A new "react" function to easily run a single asynchronous function
in a script with the reactor.

 * Partial support for Python 3.3.

Note that only Python 2.7 is supported on Windows now. We also require
zope.interface 3.6.0 or newer.

For more information, see the NEWS file here:

Download it now from:

 http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/T/Twisted/Twisted-12.3.0.tar.bz2 or

Thanks to the supporters of Twisted via the Software Freedom Conservancy
and to the many contributors for this release.