[Twisted-web] CorePost - a tiny Flask-style REST microframework for twisted.web

Jacek Furmankiewicz jacek99 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:55:37 EDT 2011

Do you guys have any ETA on this? The discussion within the ticket makes it
seem much more complex
than the simple fix someone suggested on StackOverflow.

It would allow to pit Twisted directly against node.js (and others) and not
suffer from CPython perf limitations.
There is a lot of complaints in the node.js blogs about the type of
spaghetti code async nested callbacks create...
...a chance to show how elegantly Twisted inline callback support solves
this.

Jacek