[Twisted-web] CorePost - a tiny Flask-style REST microframework for twisted.web

Jacek Furmankiewicz jacek99 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 09:09:54 EDT 2011

The point is that I more or less blindly copied the Flask API when starting
on this, due to relative lack of experience with Python :-)
I figured their way must be the Pythonic way and went along with it.

I like your suggestion a lot more, it is definitely more OOP and cleaner.
Expect it to be reworked accordingly in the next release

Cheers
Jacek