[Twisted-web] Adding a private protocol to Twisted SSL Web server...

Jerry Westrick jerry at westrick.com
Thu Nov 17 14:15:04 EST 2011

  Found setRaw() method, maybe can use an override of the
to forward data to another tcp connection... now need to look for some kind
plugin glue that connects 2 TCP sockets... (one SSL and one not)...

This stuff is so big I feel, I'm spending more time looking for the
"correct way",
than it would be to re-invent the wheel...

Sorry about answering my own post, but hoping someone will jump in and
tell where I'm going wrong...