[Twisted-web] txJSONRPC: issue accesson Session information and returning error

goffi goffi at goffi.org
Sun Jan 30 11:41:29 EST 2011

Thanks for the answers. For the moment I'm saving the request to
self.request, I like the idea of the decorator.

> I think you might just need to use jsonrpclib.Fault, not Fail.

Sorry for the typo, I'm actually using jsonrpclib.Fault and not Fail,
but I found my (stupid !) mistake: I was raising it directly in the
render method (the idea is: you are not identified, you can't use the
json API) instead of managing it with JSONRPC._cbRender. I'm now doing
that, and it works as expected.

Thanks
Goffi