[Twisted-web] txJSONRPC: issue accesson Session information and returning error

goffi goffi at goffi.org
Thu Jan 27 19:01:49 EST 2011

G'day everybody,

I'm using TxJSON-RPC with twisted.web for a project.
In my JSON-RPC method, I want to access the Request instance to call
getSession() (I need to identify the user which is calling the method
with the Session instance), but the request object is not forwarded to
jsonrpc_xxx methods. I don't see any other way than overidding the
render method, is there any better way ?

My other issue is that I want to be able to return a jsonrpc error (when
the user is not identified), and when I send a
jsonrpclib.Fail(12,"hello") like in the tests, I have a HTML 500 error.
Any suggestion ?

Thanks
Goffi