[Twisted-web] How to handle interrupted responses in nevow?

Peter Westlake peter.westlake at pobox.com
Tue Nov 23 14:00:09 EST 2010

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:43 +0000, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:
> On 05:28 pm, peter.westlake at pobox.com wrote:
> >Is there any possibility that this might make it into Debian Squeeze?
> >It's a long shot, I know, but it would save me having to install a
> >customised version.
>
> What will have to happen for it to make it into Debian Squeeze?

It would need to be reviewed and any review issues fixed,
then be included in a release of Nevow. Squeeze currently
includes version 0.10.0-2 of the Debian package python-nevow,
so whoever maintains that would need to accept the new
upstream version. I don't know how likely that is at
this stage of the Debian release cycle.

Peter.