[Twisted-web] Sessions and stored objects

Oscar Campos oscar.campos at open-phoenix.com
Tue May 11 15:03:08 EDT 2010

Greetings.

I'm storing User objects in my sessions, those User objects can perform some
actions at application if they have permissions in the ACL.
When I need to do logout with any of them I just use the expire method from
the Session object and this works nice using the notufyOnExpire callback,
but I'm just curious.

Is there any way that I can call Session methods from store session objects?

user.logout() should look nicer.

Ty.

Oscar Campos Ruiz-Adame -oscar.campos at open-phoenix.com
Consultor - Consultant
Open Phoenix IT Consultoría Tecnológica - IT Consulting