[Twisted-web] Sending requests in HTTP/1.1

Igor Katson descentspb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 08:56:43 EST 2010

Hello!

I'm trying to authorize in a specific site with twisted. However, I
believe that the site requires the client to make requests with HTTP/1.1
instead of twisted.web's default HTTP/1.1

What can I do just to make the request line contain HTTP/1.1 instead of
HTTP/1.0?

I tried changing a line in HTTPClient.sendCommand (I have this file
/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Twisted-10.0.0-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg/twisted/web/http.py),
but twisted.web does not work any more if I do that.

Thanks in advance!