[Twisted-web] Disable verbose logging in getPage

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Dec 20 10:40:57 EST 2010

On 08:18 am, david at silveregg.co.jp wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have written a small script which uses getPage, and I would like to
>disable the verbose getPage output ([HTTPPageGetter,client] Starting
>factory / [HTTPPageGetter,client] Stoping factory pairs).

You can disable the logging process-wide by setting
HTTPClientFactory.noisy to False.  You can do it on a per-request basis
by implementing your own getPage, and setting noisy to False on the
HTTPClientFactory instance it creates.

Agent has less annoying logging stuff, and some other nice features too,
so if it satisfies your use cases, you might want to use it instead.

Jean-Paul